للمزيد من التفاصيل اضغط هنا
Maintenance Engineer – Oman
The Omani Government is implementing its sixth 5-year plan, launched in 2000, to reduce its dependence on oil and expatriate labor. The plan focuses on income diversification, job creation for Omanis in the private sector, and development of Oman’s interior. Currently, efforts are underway to liberalize investment opportunities to attract foreign capital.
Jotun Paints Oman has been in operation since 1985 and is serving the local market with Decorative, Protective and Marine paints. Jotun Paints Oman is the market leader in all segments, and a consistent performer with excellent growth potential. The current turnover is USD 78 million with a projected STP of USD 88 million for 2017. To achieve the future growth ambitions, Jotun has invested in a new factory with a production capacity of 60 million liters and already in full operation.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate for the position of Maintenance Engineer. This position will be based in Muscat reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain all production machinery and ancillary equipment in optimum condition and safe to operate by implementing an effective preventive and predictive maintenance system to meet factory production output requirements and Jotun’s HSE Standards at all times.
- Advanced college bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 2 – 4 years of experience in relevant field
- Academy college / University
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Provides team with a clear sense of direction, inspires and coordinates others and keeps them focused on objectives
- Develops people through delegation, empowerment and coaching; promotes career and self development
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Relocation and Global mobility support
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
أخر الوظائف الشاغرة
- وزارة الثروة الزراعية والسمكية وموارد المياه تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- مؤسسة محلية تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- منح دراسية مقدمة من جامعة أسترالية لبرامج الماجستير
- منازل مسقط تعلن عن توفر فرص عمل بنظام العمل الجزئي
- مطارات عمان تعلن عن توفر شاغر وظيفي
- مجموعة أسياد تعلن عن توفر بعض الشواغر الوظيفة
- شركه مسقط للمقاصة والإيداع تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- شركة نماء مجان العقارية تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- شركة بيئة تعلن عن برنامج التدريب المهني للخريجين
- البنك المركزي العماني يعلن برنامج تدريبي للخريجين