Requisition ID 110555BR
Date updated 02/21/2018
The Oman Ground Based Air Defense System (GBADS) Program requires an in – country Site Lead who will be based at a remote site in Oman. This position will manage a Site Field Team supporting the Royal Air Force of Oman (RAFO) to assist with system operation and maintenance of the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS). Raytheon and the RAFO will staff newly built operation and maintenance facilities in the capitol of Muscat and other remote air bases within the Sultanate. The Site Lead will also coordinate site spares, mentor RAFO technicians during Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, and, at the request of RAFO, will support scheduled field exercises. This assignment requires a long term deployment to Masirah Oman for a minimum of 18 months.
This position requires a current US secret clearance.
This position can be a level G10 or G11 salary grade level based on the candidate’s qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Act as Raytheon’s primary on-site representative to the Royal Air Force of Oman (RAFO) customer
– Lead the operation, maintenance, alignment, troubleshooting and repair of the National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) utilizing state-of-the-art test equipment and operational readiness test systems.
– Manage the Analysis of equipment failures to determine root cause in order to then recommend and implement corrective action.
– Devise and implement preventive maintenance programs and actively keep performance and maintenance records on equipment. Plan and execute the implementation of engineering change notices (ECNs) to the system.
– Prepare and submit reports of equipment discrepancies and possible solutions.
– Provide guidance and on-the-job training to Air Force technicians.
– Must have a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience managing or sustaining fielded military systems.
– Experience working with OCONUS customers with the ability to build strong working relationships.
– Regulations and compliance experience on an international program (e.g. EX/IM, ITAR)
– Existing Secret Clearance.
– Experience with National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) or Surface Launched AMRAAM (SL-AMRAAM)
– Experience with logistics support analysis tools such as ALCS, EAGLE, or similar products.
– Able to communicate with peers, superiors and customers in a positive manner.
– Possess technical writing skills to generate weekly status reports to Program Management.
– Demonstrated ability to lead by influence and collaboration
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s degree in fields relating to Engineering, Logistics, Computer Science, Business or multiple years of relevant field experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon’s Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.110555
Business Unit Profile
Headquartered in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, IDS has 32 locations around the world. Its broad portfolio of weapons, sensors and integration systems supports its customer base across multiple mission areas, including air and missile defense systems; missile defense radars; early warning radars; naval ship operating systems; C5ITM products and services; and other advanced technologies. IDS provides affordable, integrated solutions to a broad international and domestic customer base, including the U.S. Missile Defense Agency, the U.S. Armed Forces and the Department of Homeland Security.
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
Oman – Muscat
أخر الوظائف الشاغرة
- وزارة الثروة الزراعية والسمكية وموارد المياه تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- مؤسسة محلية تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- منح دراسية مقدمة من جامعة أسترالية لبرامج الماجستير
- منازل مسقط تعلن عن توفر فرص عمل بنظام العمل الجزئي
- مطارات عمان تعلن عن توفر شاغر وظيفي
- مجموعة أسياد تعلن عن توفر بعض الشواغر الوظيفة
- شركه مسقط للمقاصة والإيداع تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- شركة نماء مجان العقارية تعلن عن شاغر وظيفي
- شركة بيئة تعلن عن برنامج التدريب المهني للخريجين
- البنك المركزي العماني يعلن برنامج تدريبي للخريجين