1. Strategy Planning and Implementation:
- Design and implement Systems initiatives to support corporate strategy.
- Establish Systems plans and provide input to Technology Unit goals that support Omantel’s overall technology strategy.
- Contribute to target setting and provide input to measurement of Technology Unit scorecard.
- Support corporate business goals by ensuring adherence to operating budget for Systems Division.
- Collaborate with Business and Functional Units to identify Technology projects that meet future business needs.
- Manage the operational budgeting cycle and provide input to the budgeting process.
- Review monthly, weekly, and annual reports to ensure adherence to the operating budget of Systems Division.
- Formulate strategies that result in positive financial impact for the organization and mitigates financial and operational risks.
- Provide input to funding, expense, cash flow and budgetary controls.
3. IT Business Planning:
- Develop IT (Enabling) functional strategy including but not limited to:
- Budget planning.
- Vendor strategy.
- Vendor portfolio management.
- Performance management system setup and monitoring.
4. IT Design & Delivery:
- Manage primary interface to Business Unit Marketing functions for Enabling & Network for solution/ service requests.
- Assess service requests on technical, financial and resource requirements and commit to delivery.
- Oversee development of near-term roadmap for solutions/ services to be implemented in a sub-12 month horizon (IT Release schedule and content).
- Oversee coordination and prioritize between “standard” service requests, Business Solutions projects and long term development goals (done in release content).
- Oversee development of High Level Design (domain level, high level functional design) of efficient and effective solutions/ services in accordance with long term roadmap, enterprise architecture and security requirements.
- Maintain deep understanding on enterprise architecture directions as well as status of Enabling layer systems so that all development is coherent.
- Drive SOA-transformation and ensure development of reusable IT and NT components.
- Oversee compliance of IT Systems to all mandated requirements, including, but not limited to, access and archiving of historical data.
- Design billing and data warehouse systems to improve data quality and reduce data duplication.
- Resolve critical customer incidents and escalated issues related to customer systems.
5. IT Development & Implementation:
- Based on High Level Designs, create low-level application domain designs that can be implemented in specific applications.
- Develop or manage the development of solutions/ services (coding) in specific applications.
- Execute tests (component test, functional test, performance test, etc.).
- Integrate new code releases/ systems into the enterprise landscape development environment.
- Implementation of security measures as directed by the Systems Security Unit.
- Manage implementation on an end-2-end technical basis according to agreed release and project schedules (containing progressive agenda and nearer term requests).
6. ICT Special Business Solutions:
- Manage large business IT projects related to B2B ICT.
7. People Management:
- Motivate Senior Management and empower direct reports by providing the necessary tools and support required to support Division goals.
- Plan, manage, and review individual performance and provide regular feedback, development and coaching, taking prompt action where necessary.
- Establish clear direction, prioritize tasks, assign and delegate responsibility and monitor the workflow of the IT Division.
- Build opportunities for IT members to suggest, participate in and contribute to improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Provide guidance and ensure that the IT Division complies with Omantel’s policies, processes, practices and systems.
Knowledge / Technical Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of application software.
- Thorough knowledge of IT governance and standards.
- Good knowledge of OSS, BSS, CRM, ERP and Enterprise Collaboration Systems.
- Good knowledge of telecom industry.
أخر الوظائف الشاغرة
- شركة مسقط غاز | وظيفة شاغرة
- مركز السلطان قابوس العالي للثقافة والعلوم | فتح باب التسجيل للدراسة
- مجموعة القرم التجارية | وظائف شاغرة
- شركة تعمل في مجال البريد | وظيفة شاغرة
- تكاتف عمان | فرص تدريبية لخريجي الدبلوم العام
- هيئة المنطقة الإقتصادية الخاصة بالدقم | وظائف شاغرة
- أوكسجين للخدمات الرقمية | تدريب صيفي | وظيفة شاغرة
- شركة الشرق الأوسط لحلول الموارد البشرية | وظيفة شاغرة
- طيران السلام | وظائف شاغرة للعمانيات في الضيافة الجوية
- ديوان البلاط السلطاني | وظائف شاغرة